Last week we began the process of upgrading all installations to our latest 2.13 release. This release we have concentrated on tightening up a lot of the internal functionality in preparation for some of the larger features we have on the roadmap. The leave management module has received a bit of an overhaul and we have added a number of customer requested features:
- Configurable settings for certificate days, certificate period, suppress emails (all delivered by our new leave wizard)
- Multi subsidiary configuration of leave management
- Update of calendar views to display statutory holidays for the year
- New multi year calendar view (book holidays for next year)
- Leave Allocation now displays declined and cancelled leave seperately
- New ability to amend leave request through the User Interface for partially processed leave.
- Leave request approvers can now be set independently from supervisors.