Don’t stress, Infinet Cloud Payroll makes compliance with Australian legislation easy. Be it an ATO initiative or state-specific legislation, we support and maintain a huge number of Australian intricacies. If you already have NetSuite or are considering it, experience the cloud at its best by having your Payroll system always up-to-date and compliant. There’s no need to worry about changes to:
- PAYG tax tables, thresholds and calculations for all variations including HELP, SSL, TSL, Medicare Levy, Seniors, Foreigners and Holiday Makers
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Employment Termination Payments (ETP) including preservation age, unused leave payment and redundancy payments
- Superannuation including thresholds and a full list of available super of funds
- Long Service Leave (LSL)
- Child support and Protected Earnings Amount (PEA)
- Payroll Tax calculation and reporting
- National and State-based Public Holidays
Single Touch Payroll
- Employee data validation for new hires
- Automatic reporting (on-boarding) of new hires
- Compliance efficiencies including activity statements
- A streamlined end-of-year with options for no Payment Summaries and PSAR
- Customisable and streamlined reporting
The beauty of our cloud application architecture is that STP is available to everyone at no additional cost, so even if you pay less than 20 employees as mandated by the ATO, your organisation can choose to reap the benefits and report via STP using Infinet Cloud Payroll and the NetSuite platform now.
Australian Batch Payments
Calculation of employer and employee super contributions are completed during the pay run process and the instructions for distribution of that super via a remittance to ClickSuper is also created directly from your same account. This translates to a single source of data, no duplication, and overall a more streamlined process to save you time and money.
Our cloud-based payroll solution includes on-going updates to the latest rates and thresholds for PAYE, KiwiSaver, ESCT, and Payroll Giving, as well as using the correct method for calculating leave rates as per the Holidays Act. ICS Payroll for New Zealand produces IR348, IR345, and KED files for upload to the Inland Revenue Department (IRD). All these features help facilitate compliance with the IRD, and the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment. Updates are provided seamlessly when new regulations come into effect.
Infinet Cloud Payroll is HRMC accredited, and we support all the main UK jurisdictions including England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland. With automatic updates, our payroll solution is always up-to-date and compliant with new legislation with little to no effort from the end-user, particularly through our direct integration with the HMRC where many mundane tasks can be automated with a single click.
- HMRC Accredited
- Data Provisioning Service (DPS) Ready: receive electronic notification and automatic application of P6 (Tax code) and SL1 / SL2 notices (Student Loan)
- Auto Enrolment Compliant: including earnings threshold calculations and triggers, multiple pension funds and CSV exports for upload (PAPDIS)
- Tax: PAYE, Student Loan Plans and National Insurance (including Director methods)
- P11d and Payrolled Benefits in Kind (PBiK): which includes calculating and posting the liability direct to the General Ledger
- Pensions and Auto-Enrolment: Earnings threshold calculations and triggers, multiple pension funds and CSV exports for upload (PAPDIS)
- Multi-company and TUPE capabilities: Group employees based on rules for Transfer of Undertakings for a seamless payroll process and report across multiple entities with a single view
- Statutory Pay: Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental and Sick
- Statutory forms: P60, P11d and P45
- RTI Submission: including the Full Payment Submission (FPS), Employer Payment Summary (EPS) and P11d(b) to HMRC. Simplified payments via EFT Upload Coming Soon: Gender Pay Gap Reporting and Payrolled Benefits
- Simplified payments: via EFT Upload
- Bulk employee management: easily add or edit employees en masse
With the flexibility offered, it’s simple to tailor Infinet Cloud Payroll and Leave Management to work in other jurisdictions. Many customers have already discovered and are happily using our products in countries across the globe including Singapore, United Arab Emirates (UAE), India, Papua New Guinea (PNG) and more.